What documents will I have to submit?

To start your claim we will need a copy of your insurance policy documents that covered you during the forced closure of your business in March 2020 and a copy of any renewal documents:
• Insurance Certificate.
• Policy Schedule (7-8 pages long, includes headlines of what is included in your policy).
• Policy Wording (full insurance policy 40-100 pages long).

Should you not be able to locate your documents, we would recommend that you personally contact your insurer to obtain it.

Category: Top 5 FAQs